View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 17:27   #3958
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Drove down to Waitrose to-day for a couple of items and the machine that gives you your hand held scanner has stopped working. OK I will go over the otherside of the town to Tescos. Got there and go to get the scanner out. The stupid machine promptly demands my postcode. (must be something new) Can I get it in of course not!!! grrr fortunately helpful Tesco employer manages to do it while saying this one is known to play up.

Only problem left is trying to find the skimmed milk finally realise that they keep it away from the normal milk have it with the the more expensive milk.
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote