View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 13:18   #2571
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob King View Post
having been playing with the box for a few hours now heres my review

No 1 its Fast

when clicking the V6 box to My Shows it connects in less then 1/3rd second my old tivo took 15 secs to do the same ,On Demand is very Fast accessing sky movies too you are right to replace the old Tivo box and have nothing but praise for the V6 box , as i have a 4k tv i did access the Planet Earth 2 UHD trail to watch the 7 minutes of Planet Earth 2 as i have got 200mb it loaded well ,with recording 6 shows at once you will never run out of space i got the 1TB box installed , i have tv anywhere app installed on my mobile and like it where you can stream shows from the V6 box to my mobile which i did and was flawless and you can download certain shows to watch later , i'm glad i have upgraded just need a little more 4k content from BT or Sky to make the box pay for its self
Thank you for this reassurance, Rob. I'm awaiting delivery of two V6s in eager anticipation and I will report on how I find the experience as well.

How long did the install take? They say they've got it down to between 60 and 90 minutes.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote