Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2016, 11:07   #30
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

yup, I was very pleased with it. I don't know whether it is a coincidence now that they haven't got a book to go off but this season they covered a lot more ground and jumped around a lot more. In previous seasons you would have an ep about Joffrey & Kings Landing and wouldn't see Kahleesi and the following ep would be vice cersa. I loved how the finale jumped around so much to cover everyone and I am ecstatic that Kahleesi is finally on her way. I am very much looking forward to seeing Winterfell restored to its former glory in the next season and I am hoping there is a bit of a time jump to reflect this (e.g. 1 year ahead) so we can see everything rebuilt. That would also bode well for Sam and Cersei too. Sam can be well underway with his studies and Cersei can be settled in as queen. I am looking forward to seeing Cersei rule with an iron fist and be an absolute bitch . Hopefully they'll go back and show us what The Mountain has done to that sceptre.

I love happy endings and it is great to see that after all these years karma is coming back with a vegence. Sansa is back home and Arya is kicking some ass; I can't wait to see who she moves on to next. I think she said she had ~50 people on her list.

I imagine next season will primarily focus with Kahleesi's invasion of Westeros and taking power. I am of two minds about it; I want her to take Kings Landing and paste the Lannisters but I don't want her to fight the Starks, they are all good guys If she takes control next season then that will leave season 8 (the final season) to for the White Walker invasion. Although I am sure it is going to be colossal and feature some major defeats and devastation surely it should be easy enough to win? The White Walkers and susceptible to fire and all you need is Kahleesi's dragons to fry everyone and if that fails line your massive army up (and those of all the united houses in Westeros) with archers and flaming arrows

Anyways, can somebody invent time travel so we can jump forward to this time next year and watch it!

Last edited by General Maximus; 28-06-2016 at 11:11.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote