Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2016, 17:23   #20
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

me too, I was ecstatic. I haven't read the books so I didn't know what was coming and given that they seem to love killing off the good guys and let the bad guys triumph I wasn't expecting anything good to happen. As he was being sick I was expecting somebody to whisk him off to see a doctor or something but then as I saw him deteriorate and in absolute agony a smile came to my face. When he finally died I honestly said to myself "the ****ing little **** has finally got what was coming to him". We always like to see bad guys die in our films and tv series but I have never been so emotionally engrossed as I have with this one and it is a testament as to how amazing the series is.

After that they got my hopes up and I was devastated when Oberyn died in 4x08. I really thought he was going to kick The Mountain's ass. He was doing so well and could have won but he let his emotions get the better of him and made a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWxRAxeamIA
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote