View Single Post
Old 25-05-2012, 19:26   #5173
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Don't think so Den what are they? The one I had was brown/wholemeal bloomer cheese slices and salad, now I come to think about it it probably was a bit naff!

Yes Dilli a good time was had by both, and hopefully we will be able to share many more of such days together.

Yes, no flying Daddy, but glad to say flying doesn't hold so many horrors as the many years I spent thinking it did, I have somehow learned to cope. Someone once said to me 'there's nothing to fear but fear itself' how true that is. Being able to fly to any destination has literally opened up a whole new world for us. As I speak I am already planning a (foreign) holiday for February 2013 back to our favourite Tenerife (4hour flight).

BTW Daddy the job wasn't for you, what's for you won't go past you.
A Huntsman's lunch is a combination of different cold meats plus pickled onions, chutney and piccalilli, salad and crusty bread and apple and a Farmhouse lunch everything in it but don't take it at face value as different places do it all differently.