View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 19:25   #57
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Southern rail strike talks to be held on second day of commuter misery

My god lots of points here.
1) It has nothing to do with bashing the Tories. If the Tories had there way, we would have ANY foreign company running the railways by being given the contract on the cheap. And forget abut any British company, who could do a better job

2) The Unions are there to PROTECT there members. And they have been told by Gova, that there will be no loss of jobs. Now tell me where have we heard that before

3) Yes, the RMT and ASLEF do bring there workers out on sometimes 'trivial matters'. Just think how many times have passengers been told that there is NO restaurant or heating on the train. The passengers are treated very badly by the companies concerned. And yet prices will go up again.

4) IF, Grayling, or Gova for that matter had any thought for the passenger. Why haven't they sat down with the Unions involved - such as the Airlines - who were threatened with strike action.

I have bashed the Tories so many times that l have lost count. If they had there way, there wouldn't be any Unions in this country. But Unions are there to protect the workers.

And l still remember what a reporter was told by a passenger recently on TV.

The reporter said to a woman. Do you know that drivers had gone on strike. The woman replied ' I didn't notice, as the service is that bad' Now that shows you what the passengers think
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote