View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 03:51   #4705
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Just got back from Rogue One. Very good and the cinematography was excellent. All the costumes, ships and everything fit right in with the original trilogy. It might just be me but I think I got myself so hyped up for it that it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. The action and characters were great but I felt like there wasn't enough depth to the story as far as the alliance was concerned and I was hoping to understand more about them given that all the other films have been Jedi-centric. The other thing I need to niggle at because it was noticeable immediately was the lack of John Williams' music. To start off with I thought they weren't using it maybe due to copyright issues (not sure whether he owns the music or Lucasfilm) but there are a couple of snippets of it throughout the film. I know they don't want to rehash the same stuff in every movie but there are a couple of scenes where they defo should have used some of the music for when the
Spoiler: 
alliance scores a victory
. I can hear it in my head but I don't know what it is called but I am sure you'll know what I mean when you see it. They set the precedent for it in ep IV during the Death Star attack at the end. Just checked the soundtrack to episode VI for the scene when they are on the barge on Tattooine and Luke rescues them and the theme is called "Return of the Jedi".
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote