View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 12:05   #151
zekeisaszekedoes
Permanently Banned

Services: 30Mb Broadband (XL), 2TB TiVo (M+), Samsung Galaxy Ace (M), POTS Landline (M).
zekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin Media TiVo iPad app

Quote:
Originally Posted by foddy View Post
Moderators, please feel free to delete this if conflicts with any rules.

I downloaded the TiVo app from the US iTunes site today and installed it. It won't find the VM TiVo, and says it's an unsupported DVR when you try to connect to it.

After a bit of fiddling, I got it to connect (picture attached). The only big problem is that the pictures never load. I suspect this is because port 80 is blocked - they even fail on the plain HTTPS interface (Now Playing).

Anyway - it was just out of curiosity. Hopefully we'll get the VM version soon!
What a great find! Just like the Android TiVo Commander app, it's just a matter of fiddling about and fooling it into thinking it is connecting to a US TiVo Premiere.
zekeisaszekedoes is offline   Reply With Quote