View Single Post
Old 30-09-2011, 21:22   #37
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
In the light of them sports listings I can see Box Nation launching on VM.
I truly hope so. Forget all the crazy B.S. I've been posting in the last 36 hours about expecting free TiVo. If Virgin launch Box Nation, SKY Anytime and all those various HD channels I'll willingly pay to enter into a new 18 month agreement for TiVo 1Tb. I'll need it to record all that boxing and HD goodness. Ultimately it's Box Nation that will swing everything for me. People might think I sound crazy jumping to SKY over a single TV channel, but hey that's how passionate I am about boxing. Boxing is the only programme I watch live, each and every week without fail, as it's broadcast on TV. I'm happy to miss football and happy to record other programmes to what when I like but boxing is my number 1.

Judging from various other forums and threads other "mental" boxing fans are preparing to jump ship too.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote