View Single Post
Old 30-09-2011, 21:07   #34
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Don't get your hopes up too high Chad.
I've really got little hope these days. I've got a feeling Box Nation will go the same way as Premier Sports.

I've made up my mind that whilst catch-up TV and on demand is great, ultimately there is better programmes out there and they are on SKY. Unless Box Nation launches on Virgin at least 5 days before Bellew Vs. Cleverly I'm off.

For too long I've gave Virgin the benefit of the doubt, and been their apologist, however there comes a time when you need to give yourself a shake and realise that as a Virgin customer you will never ever get access to everything that you want to watch. I actually feel like a bit of a dumb ass for seriously believing Box Nation would have launched by today.

Virgin will blame Box Nation, Box Nation will blame Virgin and caught in the middle is the customer. I'm sick and tired going through this nonsense almost everytime a new channel or HD channel launches in the UK. Will we get it, won't we get it, it's launched on SKY, Virgin say nothing....
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote