Thread: TiVo YouTube problems
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 18:49   #8
raylove
Inactive

raylove is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: TIVO- You Tube problems

I have also had problems with YouTube stuttering over the last two weeks. Before that it was fine and it happens at any time of the day. I watch Winter Sports via You Tube and I have taken to watching on a phone and connecting to the TV via a wire as the stuttering drives me mad.
The App has always been slow to load and usually starts off at a very poor resolution - this normally catches up and resets after about a minute.
Finally, all Winter I have been unable to rewind on You Tube. I can fast forward, pause etc.. but if I hit the rewind button it kicks me out and sends me off to a screen that I have never seen before. Rewind works fine for normal recordings and live TV - just YouTube causes a problem. If I kick myself out a substantial way into a video, it takes ages to relocate the point I was up to - another reason to watch on the phone connected to the TV ! It's a pain though - would be much better if the App worked. I have a problem of some description for 5 years and every time it's fixed another comes along soon afterwards.
raylove is offline   Reply With Quote