View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 16:17   #853
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
By the way it's up to Trump to provide some basis or evidence for what he said. Not fire off a random Tweet and then it's fine because everyone else has to prove it's wrong beyond doubt.
I think that's the key point.
The onus of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. The accuser has supplied no evidence by the required deadline.
I could accuse Damien of spying on me or engaging someone to spy on me. He could never prove that he didn't ask someone to spy on me but that doesn't make him guilty. Even if he worked for GCHQ and he opened all their files, I could say that he asked a man down the pub to ask someone else to spy on me.