View Single Post
Old 18-03-2017, 12:39   #833
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I do not need to open my eyes because I am right!!! You open your eyes, they were quoting Fox News, they did not make the accusations themselves.

Trump has made NO opinion on the matter or any such public statement blaming GCHQ, if you can find it, be my guest.

If you read the bloody statement from GCHQ yesterday, they made no mention of the White House blaming them, they quoted the Fox commentator as making the accusation. So again Mr K, you're wrong, like so many other things, like Brexit for instance.
Why the bad language Mick, that doesn't make for good debate?
Trump did say "I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"
That's Trump expressing an opinion isn't it?
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...863360?lang=en