View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 14:43   #21
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Scumbag 'human rights lawyer' to be struck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
Yes, if you tried that before moving into care the Council would nab you.
He didn't give everything away, he sold the house and presumably has been able to account for the funds realised. I have a feeling Shiner will have taken legal advice before doing this and concluded it was worthwhile. Given his track record, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he gets away with it and that'll be more proof that the law is indeed an ass.

I wonder if the Shadow Attorney General is still as impressed with this guy as she was not all that long ago.

Last edited by Osem; 17-03-2017 at 14:55.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote