View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 12:16   #3915
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
So sorry to hear about this jo as have you got a facility for restricting unwanted calls? so that you only get phone calls from people you know..
We have now had a further 3 more calls and I am afraid I let John loose on the last one. Never realised he knew so many swear words but it did seem to work as a great stress reliever for him.

Never bothered to get a call blocker up to now as we only ever had spam calls later in the day before and I normally enjoy winding the blighters up but, using what I assume is some kind of spoof UK phone number to hide the location of the call centre and then, calling at a time when a lot of people could be caught off guard makes me think this may be the time to look into some form of solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Report the number to the Information Commissioner. https://ico.org.uk/concerns/marketin...uisance-calls/
First thing I did after I checked out the number. I don't expect they will be able to do much as I am 100% sure the call wasn't from BT and I assume it originated from an overseas call centre.