View Single Post
Old 19-11-2013, 13:33   #47
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
Erm... those who watch Movies often and like the content available. Over the last month I have been able to watch Zero Dark Thirty, Life of Pi, Les Miserables, and Argo.

These are not available on any other streaming services and would cost me more than the Sky Movies subscription to buy on BluRay.
I agree with you that the content on Sky Movies is good, but I do think they are over-charging. It will be interesting to see what the Netflix subscriptions look like when the contracts between Sky and the films studios come up for renewal.

Assuming, of course, that Netflix win some of those exclusivity deals as they say they will.