View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 11:22   #44
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Football on Virgin Media UK (2016/2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What Mr Keys seems not to understand is that English subscribers to Sky Sports want to watch English matches by and large. Why would they give a toss about Scottish football?

Is it just me, or has he lost the plot?
I think he has a point, the EPL isn't as good as it's cracked up to be OB, and the reason Scottish football is at a new low is lack of investment, especially from the big two, i.e Sky and BT, if they upped their miserable amount that they pay to screen Scottish games it would help the teams to invest in better players etc etc, the interest has only started to return since Rangers came back up from the lower divisions, and they are still a fair bit behind celtic, and until they mount a serious title challenge Sky and BT wont put any extra cash in, miserable sods, and remember there are a lot of subscribers to both Sky sports and BT sports in Scotland, it would be interesting to see the figures that people from Scotland pay into those two channels to compare it with what Sky and BT pay to screen Scottish games.

Last edited by Mad Max; 01-04-2017 at 11:25.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote