View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 13:08   #512
RizzyKing

Re: US Election 2016

I don't think it matters who gets elected president at this point as congress will make either of them lame duck presidents as they have obama for the last four years. Removing obamacare is not a damaging thing for trump as i haven't heard anything good from those americans i know about it they say it sounded good on the media but real world impact has been very little. One of them has a very bad experience of it after an industrial accident where the right treatment could have got her back to fully fit but because her insurance wasn't sufficient and attempt's to get help from obamacare got her nothing but forms filled and time wasted she's partially disabled.

Trump is a big screw you as far as many americans are concerned and i feel for them they worked, contributed many serving their country and what was their reward banks screwing up repossessing their homes the company's they worked for relocating to mexico or other countries to cut costs leaving them very little. Before 2008 most americans were relatively satisfied but after the level of resentment towards the establishment has sky rocketted to level's rarely seen anywhere. I don't think whether it's trump or clinton it isn't going to be the best thing for the US.