View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 11:09   #511
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It should not be an issue if I choose to describe a candidate who is corrupt and for the record, Trump was not guilty of any threats to women, what he was caught saying in private, 11 years ago was tame in comparison to what I have heard blokes in Night Clubs discuss with their mates and also, what I have heard women say they would like to do to fit blokes they have seen on the dance floor. As for the 11 women who have come forward with all kinds of allegations, I am sure like Trump said, is fiction, orchestrated by the DNC campaign and the media to some extent.
Clinton hasn't been convicted of corruption either. If the defense of Trump's treatment of women is a lack of a criminal conviction and that the women making accusations are liars then why doesn't the defense hold for Clinton?