View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 19:29   #330
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Post Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Buy a radio and save some bandwidth on the co-ax.

Actually, I'm sorry to see local radio services (or any services) being dropped but VM may see that these are available already via analogue FM or DAB and that the bandwidth can be better utilised for other purposes. The cost of carrying these services may not be seen as justifiable when compared with the perceived value that they provide. They may also be trying to simplify the process of merging the disparate ex-franchise platforms.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote