View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 13:37   #1
Barewolf
Inactive

Services: Talk Talk 1.5mb wishing it was Virgin 20mb
Barewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Barewolf
Red face Unsure of Ports - 1.3 HDMI + 1.4

I have a Samsung MV800 Digital Camera, and I'm trying to connect it to my TV using the supplied lead, so I can view 3D Pictures, Taken from the Camera.

According to the Manual, It says I an connect it using an AV lead, however I cant view the Images in 3D, It's a similar issue that I had with my Sony.

It also says in the manual I can connect the camera using a HDMI cable, but I dont have a cable that fits the "Camera End", It looks to me as though it's a Micro HD Connection.

I have supplied pictures of the Camera End, Could someone verify which cable I would need?

The Tech Specs for the Camera say HDMI 1.3, But All my Leads for 3D are 1.4 Cables.

I dont want to buy a 1.3 Cable to view 3D images, only to be told I need 1.4, On the other hand, I Dont want to buy 1.4 and damage the camera.

So to summarize...

1- What ports are displayed in the photo?

2- If it is a Micro HDMI Port Are there different types of Micro HDMI Or Will One Size Fit All?

3- Will buying a 1.4 HDMI damage the camera if the tech spec says 1.3?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01818.JPG (547.0 KB, 13 views)
Barewolf is offline   Reply With Quote