Thread: UBR up-grades
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 07:32   #4
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: UBR up-grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berealwith View Post
I have been waiting for over 6 months now, to get a decent speed from my once great 20mb connection, only to go through a broadband hell and back only to find out that my UBR needs an upgrade....if you were to put a DEFCON level on it i'm at 10. Without boring you all, and some on here are at different stages of finding out that it will come to a UBR upgrade, then your only option is to wait for the upgrade, i have 5/6 weeks to wait

My questions are "How long have you been waiting" ?

If you have had an upgrade does it get better ?

and after is it worth it......as the guy i spoke to said he's has recieved feedback after people have had the upgrade and it is much better....or it's it just empty words ?

If anyone knows can you please inform us......as the light is very dim here
It took 5 months and a whole world of complaints for me.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote