View Single Post
Old 19-11-2016, 16:41   #1273
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Well, Sky are known to be sly, underhand and manipulative.

Received a letter from VM today. It formally apologises for the way that I was treated when I called to cancel and for the subsequent problem with activating my new box.

They have knocked off a further £9 a month by way of an apology.

Unfortunately, there is now a new problem. The system to transfer Series Links, Thumbs up and Wish lists is not working.

I'm not sure if this is affecting everyone or just TiVo to V6 customers. There is no timescale to get this fixed, but if it's not done soon the settings will be automatically deleted.

I have had to waste time and go to the inconvenience/trouble of setting up the ones that I can remember again and am missing episodes of the ones that I can't remember.

If i'd have been told about this beforehand, i'd have made a record of them.
At least your box is fast now so it shouldn't take you long to get it all done