View Single Post
Old 19-11-2016, 12:09   #1268
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Me neither, thats why I was surprised when I looked at the issues some people are having
It's relatively new , go onto the Apple communities or Android after a major new software release , look at the issues VM have had with their current Tivo software.

Like Stephen I've had very few issues but again like Stephen I have Sky Fibre and the Sky Q hub , many of the reported issues are from people with other broadband providers kit. In an ideal world Q would have been limited to Sky broadband and Sky Fibre customers for longer to allow longer testing with third party routers and get the Powerline functionality out.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote