Thread: SD TV price rises
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 14:36   #33
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: TV price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by m419 View Post
Just remember that Virgin Media has to pay carriage costs for the following broadcasters and also has to fund for its on demand content, something that Sky does not really invest in, this is the reason why they should never have sold off Virgin Media Television off.
Sky invest millions in content

Quote:
And furthermore, the service treatment from Virgin Media is much better, if you run into finance trouble and cannot pay by direct debit at least Virgin Media don't keep cutting off customers until they have the direct debit re-instated and I find the customer service acceptable unlike Sky where my friends said they kept getting a recorded message telling them to call back later because they were receiving excessive calls.
God forbid a company who cut you off for not paying your bill

Quote:
all I know, a lot of friends which was with Telewest until Virgin Media pulled the Sky channels are now coming back to Virgin Media because they say they are not happy with there Sky service.
How will they keep going
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote