View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 00:06   #14
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: HELP! charges for phone calls not made by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
First thing you need to do is request a Toll Enquiry on your line from Customer Care on 150, they will then investigate if there has been an error on VM's side and see if the line actually made the call.

If it turns out the line DID make the call and you still dispute it, then a tech will call to check the local cab - this has in the past been done with a warning that you MAY be charged for the call-out if the tech finds no fault with the VM equipment.

If you are 100% sure you didn't make the call, then proceed with this... if there is a chance someone made it, then I'd drop it now as it may cost you more.
But this is like when I had no dial tone and it took time to fix the fault it turned out that someone had disconnected my line from the cabinet on the roof of the flats and at the main cabinets in the street and the door is always open.

A month later, got a bill with a strange series of 0844 and 0871 numbers being called just lasting seconds each and these numbers were not recognised when you rang them.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote