View Single Post
Old 24-01-2012, 20:11   #11
richardbranson
Inactive

richardbranson can only hope to improve
Re: HELP! charges for phone calls not made by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
International differences in spelling is irrelevant to this forum.. Jon T was simply pointing out that we are not virgin media so telling us that "there is a glitch in your software that needs patching..." won't get you anywhere..you do realize that?

There is actually a prescribed method to report issues like this on your bill and I'm sure that some of the friendly members of staff will tell you exactly how to proceed once they eventually read this thread, or you can use the search facilities to find out the answer for yourself as it has been discussed before.
My comment was an attempt to show that my choice of words has no relevance. Obviously a typo and not worth mentioning just like an englishman's misuse of a Z. no need to post. no help, just one comment. no point in making the comment.

I've used the massive search engine known as google, looked at lots of threads about this sort of thing on all kinds of different sites. Now i'd like to hear some views on said subject if you have any. The subject, not the wording of my post.

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

after rereading your responses i can see i'm at the wrong place. The technical explanations i require will be well beyond the scope of this forum. i apologise for posting. I'll find somewhere where the members have some technical knowledge and don't just post for no reason.
richardbranson is offline   Reply With Quote