View Single Post
Old 24-01-2012, 19:28   #7
richardbranson
Inactive

richardbranson can only hope to improve
Re: HELP! charges for phone calls not made by me

sounds like a bunk excuse to me.

This same thing is happening to me right now only the calls claimed to have been made have not been made at all. One call was to a mobile number for 3 hours. i used my mobile to phone it and it was a lady that had no idea who i was, nor had she taken a 3 hour call on the date in question. the call never happened. this number has been called several times since as i can view the next bill and apparently we called again just two days ago for an hour.

The help lines are less than helpful... the operators seem to infer that i am telling lies. Declaring that somebody must have made the call. we don't know each other, the lady can confirm we don't know each other...

the calls have not been made... so where have they came from?

there is a glitch in your software that needs patching... and i believe it is Virgin's policy to deny when these glitches occur and blame it on the customer.... well i'm certainly not going to pay for calls that I have never made. That amounts to extortion and I honestly believe this is turning into a police matter.

I have the number we supposedly called and we both can confirm we never spoke to each other or met each other before in our lives. she will also confirm that she never took a call that lasted for 3 hours.
richardbranson is offline   Reply With Quote