View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 20:40   #66
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
re: NotW phone hacking allegations: Milly Dowler, Soham, 7/7, dead soldiers' families...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Havn't followed this that closely but have caught the highlights on the news and it made me sick to the stomach. Also have seen the police investigating the phone hacking case have gone and spoken to the parents of the soham victims if they find any hacking or anything in that case then the book should be picked up and thrown as hard as law will allow.

I really do hope that this will finally open the eye's of many to what a disreputable scumbag filled organisation news international is. They seem to seek only to have us all at each others throats and be out to cause as much pain and harm as they can truly despicable bunch of people.

I cannot see how they can continue to carry on without at least a sacrificial lamb thrown to the wolves but i doubt we will ever see the real decision makers who authorised this taking the responsibility or getting what they deserve. People of the UK wake up smell them for what they are and never give them another penny of your money.
Unfortunately, it's not just News International - the word on the street is that the Mail, the Guardian, and the Mirror have all dirtied their hands in this way....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote