View Single Post
Old 29-11-2010, 20:43   #5
byar
Inactive

byar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HELP! charges for phone calls not made by me

Hi - thought I'd update in case anyone else has the same problem! To cut a very long story short, each month I've been contacting Virgin to report the erroneous calls, and each month the cost of these calls has been refunded. I was about to contact Neil Berkett as per instructions above, but was, on the same day, contacted by Virgin to say the problem had been sorted - a loose connection in one of the green street boxes - and therefore all should be well.
Lo and behold, the next month's bill came in with erroneous calls on again. So each month, I've been contacting Virgin, giving them details of the calls, and then getting a refund on those calls

Now, however, it may all be sorted - I was finally passed on to Peter Taylor (Technology?) - he had a look and said that it looks like someone elses a/c had been put onto my a/c on the computer & all their calls were coming through on my bill. He said I'm the only person he's ever had to deal with with this situation (???!!!) As an apology, he granted 3 months free service and upgrade to XL TV.

Fingers crossed - we'll see what next months bill says!
byar is offline   Reply With Quote