View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 20:46   #22
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Tory free schools policy results in girls as young as four forced to wear hijabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Now, I'm either more uneducated than I thought or there is no mention of religion anywhere in the link you have supplied which also (my brain's starting to hurt with all this thinking) refers to Tory/Lib-Dem coalition policy on more freedom of education.

Would you like to try again?
Firstly, I don't have an opinion on your education, I'm concerned with raising the debate on the involvement of religious organisations with education.
Secondly, point 2) quoted "faith bodies" from an official Government site. This was the policy of the Tory-led coalition and has been maintained by the current Tory government.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote