View Single Post
Old 25-02-2013, 22:56   #9
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Micro sim card - Sorted.

I cut my regular sim down and it works okay but for 5 quid I might as well have a proper one. I just downloaded a pdf template, grabbed a pair of scissors and a pencil and went to work. LUCKILY I tried it with an old Orange sim card first and did it back to front! Then I got my brain in gear and did it properly.

I can't understand why the Samsung s3 uses a micro sim, the phone isn't exactly small.

---------- Post added at 22:56 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

But it is smooth, fast, and silky to the touch, and awesome, finally, I have found a worthy replacement for my beloved Blackberry.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote