View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 22:50   #1
Phil136
Inactive

Services: NTL 2mb
Phil136 is an unknown quantity at this point
UK Virgin Media phone number?

Hey,

I have tried searching around the forum but couldn't find a UK phone number.
We are having serious trouble with our internet that started 2 weeks ago. It just stopped working, so we rang the tech support in India and they booked us a technician for the following week. A week later the technician came out and installed a new modem and 5 minutes later he was gone.
The internet worked fine for a day, then it stopped working again.... We called tech support again and once again they booked us a technician for a week later which was yesterday.
Once again, he came, gave us yet another new modem as apparently there was too much power coming up our line and it burnt the other modem out. This time he fitted an attenuator on the back of the modem to bring the power levels down to what they should be.
Its now a day later and guess what... We have no internet again (writing this from dads house)
As before, we phoned VM up again but they are expecting us to wait another week for a technician to come out and sort the problem. That will be 3 weeks without internet which is pathetic. We tried "customer service" but they don't have a clue either.

Is there anyone here that works for VM or knows of a phone number so I can speak to someone in the UK that may be able to sort this out for me? If anyone does, could you please PM me or reply here as this is getting beyond a joke now...

Sorry about the long rant, just really beginning to annoy me getting absolutely nowhere with the call center!

Cheers in advance..
Phil
Phil136 is offline   Reply With Quote