View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 21:32   #3098
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace View Post
My mother's V6 was working fine after install (Tuesday) but this morning was giving a c133 error and I had to go round and manually go into settings and 'connect to virginmedia services' or something close to that to fix the problem. Rebooting didn't help. Am I likely to have to do that again?
There was a network fault today that may have caused that. It should be fixed now, and is unlikely to happen again.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote