View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 17:28   #60
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
No no no Passingbat Theresa may must be roundly criticised at every opportunity for trying to sort out the mess that david cameron created him and georgey boy have skipped off into the private sunset and are not to blame one jot. All things considered i think shes doing as good a job as anyone would under the circumstances and her plans in other areas are very welcome just a shame they won't get sorted until brexit is.

Ah, David Cameron and Georgey boy; I remember them. Leaders of the Remain brigade if I remember correctly.

They were the ones that categorically said that a vote to leave the EU was a vote to leave the single market. I like that. Well done Mrs May for following through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn2hSVfqtYc