View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 17:45   #40
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: New Sky Guide Beta - Your thoughts and issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Mine has been updated, the bus i have found that has been fixed is the space required on future plannings, only just got up so only just but box on

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 ----------

I've now seen a list of the fixes, looks like they have been working hard to fix all of them
All recordings now show DD/MM/YY of when they were recorded with the latest update 49.07.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote