View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 23:28   #3
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: O2 Home Broadband Price Increases

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Interesting, though I'm thinking a lot of "WTF" right now. If I'm reading this right they're only putting prices up by between 27 and 58p a month...

I do commend their approach though, as they maintain good levels of latency and contention throughout their network via sensible internal targets. Mind you I thought they too have introduced protocol-based traffic management on their LLU product a while ago. Either that or usage caps, I can't remember, but there was something bad in the T&Cs of the new home broadband product that made me cringe...
The legacy unlimited products, which I'm a customer of, are getting increased by far more.

They do not appear to have ever actually implemented the shaping on the new LLU products. Go figure.

EDIT: Older unlimited legacy packages going up by 24 - 27%.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote