View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 23:27   #2
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: O2 Home Broadband Price Increases

Interesting, though I'm thinking a lot of "WTF" right now. If I'm reading this right they're only putting prices up by between 27 and 58p a month... Hardly worth mentioning given they put prices up by £3 a month during the year I was with them.

I do commend their approach though, as they maintain good levels of latency and contention throughout their network via sensible internal targets. Mind you I thought they too have introduced protocol-based traffic management on their LLU product a while ago. Either that or usage caps, I can't remember, but there was something bad in the T&Cs of the new home broadband product that made me cringe...

[Edit]
Yeah, O2 have a 100GB/250GB FUP on their "Unlimited" packages now. Urgh. They're not really that much better eh?
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote