View Single Post
Old 27-03-2011, 02:20   #14
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: My blood is boiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandaC View Post
I am rude? You give your opinions in a not so very nice way and I am rude? I thought advice on here was suppose to be impartial? Apparently not.

Have any of you seen how many people complain about Virgins so called complaints procedure? Its a big joke! I will go as far as possible with this, its going to be one time that I will not accept anything less than what I asked for. Sky is better after all, and I will make sure everyone possible knows how bad the service has been at Virgin.

I'm reading back and I can't see where I wasn't nice? You seem to have been looking for something to back your incorrect assumption that VM had you off.

The truth is you contacted VM too early and now you realise your mistake, fair enough, but having a go at me for it is a little uncalled for. I was only offering advice from a knowledgable position.

Quote:
Thanks for all your WONDERFUL advice!
This I find rude.. yes.

---------- Post added at 01:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------

I see you've posted on our Community Forum too

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...ng/td-p/417017
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote