View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 19:25   #36
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Anyone else having problems in Lincoln?

I agree and on the one time every 2-3 years I ring them they manage to make me want to kill someone. I never ring them because I expect them to help me, I do it to try and make them aware there is a network fault that needs resolving and the only way you seem to be able to do it these days is for a tech to come out and realise there isn't anything he can do and escalate it.

I can't believe they don't have the tools to either see hundreds of modems have just dropped off a particular cmts and/or bandwidth usage has just taken a nose dive possibly suggesting a tonne of customers have just lost their connection. Once they realise something is abnormal they can then start to investigate why.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote