View Single Post
Old 17-10-2008, 07:40   #189
Fatec
Inactive

Fatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Does anyone else have problems reading and understanding that ^^^^^rant.
Quote:
Hi All,

I am on the free virgin tv package and have the 10 meg bb + phone line with free calls to uk customers, i had to pay an extra £7 even though i dont even ring abroad anymore due the recession!

i cant afford to as we have rising prices on phone,bb,electric,gas,petrol and even water has gone through the roof!!

Then on top of that you have Food ..i am really *annoyed* with virginmedias Billing because everytime i ring them i get somone that does not understand a word of english sat at a computer while reading a script back to me!

They sound like they dont even understand what they are saying.. at least when i was with bt i got through to someone in the uk!, Sorry virginmedia's customer service stinks...

for billing issues they are serious and we should get customer sevice advisors in the uk...

Also annoyed because when i first got the tv box i had more channels to view (ie FX itv2+2 channel4+2), These channels are now gone, when i go to watch them i get a message saying i need to 'upgrade', sometimes i am able to watch them and others i am not...

Also film4+2 has also been removed, i've come to the end of my teather and when i rang virgin to complain the indian advisor told me she was not in the uk and had no Idea what i was talking about!

This is disgusting service and i am sorry but create the jobs back in the UK and get rid of the Cowboys!!...Meanwhile i'm off back to sky, i also have a bt line which is an advantage for me i dont have to wait 12 months getting back to my phone.

Well when the phone first got connected the virgin media staff in india told me my calls would be cheaper to other countris, What a load of ********S* (why try to get around the swear filter?), i got a bill for £299 and demanding phonecalls from virgin staff in the uk telling me my bill was this high...i fealt sick to the stomach..wondering why was my bill so high!, Thing was i had to pay it or be cut off...i ring my family in ireland a lot...as i was told by the indian advisor on signing up i would be on talk international so my calls should have been 2p per minute but no!...

Richard Branson needs to make a few test calls here and sort his buisness out Big Style
Better? boredom...
Fatec is offline   Reply With Quote