View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 20:22   #1588
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Surveillance of US citizens by US intelligence and security agencies is hardly any revelation at all most americans i know just assume their internet traffic is monitored and their mail scanned not a big deal at all really in terms of it coming out. Whether it's right or wrong is upto US citizens to decide and take appropriate action over and given it was going on long before trump got into office not sure it affects him one iota. Whilst it's true the head of the FBI is not supposed to be political again the position was politicised a long long time ago and i doubt Trump said more then any other president before him.

There is very clearly a campaign against Trump that seizes on the slightest thing but it isn't helped by Trump stacking the ammunition boxes for them and I'd have expected him to play this game a lot better then he has. As a businessman he was able to issue any order he saw fit and behave in a way that might have annoyed people but ultimately didn't really bother them, he seems to think that style can work in the white house and it's what's creating most of his problems.
The likes of NYT and Washington Post being aggressively Anti-Trump. I agree with what one of the senators said in the hearing, all these leaks about Memos, crime scene photos of Manchester Arena and yet they couldn't leak the fact that President Trump was not under FBI investigation, it's too positive for their liberal stance, this had never been made official until today.

But don't get me started on the likes of NYT and other US media outlets, who leaked photos of the bomb fragments from Manchester Arena and the day before that, a picture of dead bodies on the floor of the foyer of Manchester Arena with blood smeared here and there. They are so wrapped up in their political stance with Trump that they completely had a ethics bypass sharing foreign intelligence during what was a active investigation.