View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 11:56   #8
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Martin McGuinness has died

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
I'm sure the same was said about Stalin, Pol Pot and Hitler
Indeed.

I for one will have a glass of the good stuff and a small cigar tonight knowing he will now be in a hotter place than i am.

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Hitler wasn't so bad, he did kill Hitler after all.

More seriously though McGuinness is going to be a more complicated figure considering his eventual role in the peace process. Hence the mixed reaction this morning.
If he had not carried out the killings and bombings that he was involved in then it might have been a peace process completed a lot sooner. I might have had a bit of respect for him if he had not been been the IRA chief of staff. I am from Warrington a town that lost 2 young kids to a bomb the IRA planted outside Macdonalds on a saturday afternoon knowing it would kill young kids enjoying a burger with there parents. I also met the man on a VCP in Londonderry and he was a cold and evil looking man.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 21-03-2017 at 12:13.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote