View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 18:57   #40
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: ITV threaten to blackout on Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Probably a lot on here will disagree with me but in my opinion ITV have aired some great shows over the years , they have a pretty good back catalogue of shows..

Like most broadcasters these days they have far to many channels with the good stuff spread to thinly.
Well MM it might surprise you but you are quite correct as they have a great back catalogue of shows that is for sure.

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Probably a lot on here will disagree with me but in my opinion ITV have aired some great shows over the years , they have a pretty good back catalogue of shows.

Like most broadcasters these days they have far to many channels with the good stuff spread to thinly.
Well if they showed all the stuff that is not politically correct then that would increase the content quite considerably on some of their lesser channels.