View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 15:48   #1245
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
What UTTER rubbish,you are letting us vote,get off yer high horse,WE are deciding our choice of Government,not you,typical arrogant Little Englander.
Maybe jimi, just maybe, you might be better actually thinking about what you're going to write, instead of jumping onto the offended bus whilst having a tantrum and getting your knickers in a twist. What exactly does "We are letting them decide as they see fit. Well the politicians are, everyone here had no say in the matter" mean to you? Did you read what I quoted above that post? Please enlighten me as to where I say that I'm deciding your choice of Government? And I'm a "typical arrogant Little Englander" now am I?. Again, please show me anywhere that I've ever looked, or spoke, down to Scotland or ridiculed it in any way? I await all the instances you find with growing eagerness. Yours forever, Mr Pharmacist X
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote