View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 15:05   #1242
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Services: VM
Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
That poster isn't idiotic it's a fact and a very good point.

One that Salmond still can't actually provide a proper answer to. Just like everything else really.

Better together really is the ONLY sensible option.

The CB I does nothing for Scotland? Can you provide proof of this?
Here son,read this.

http://weegingerdug.wordpress.com/20...omment-page-1/

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
We are letting them decide as they see fit. Well the politicians are, everyone here had no say in the matter. And there's a lot of Scots on here that face a massive decision about their future, but it's a decision that affects us all in the end. The rest of us, most anyway, want them to continue as part of the Union. If I honestly thought that a Yes vote would be better for them then I'd quite happily accept their decision and wish them well in what they have chosen for themselves. But I've not seen, or read, anything at all that makes me believe they will be better alone. I'm not an idiot, and I'm certainly not a bully or full of bluff and bluster, but they're the accusations that are thrown our way just for having an opinion on something that's very important for all of the Union. This is not a political site, it's not aligned to either of the Yes or No campaigns, or indeed any other campaign as far as I'm aware. It's a forum covering a very wide range of topics, used by people that seem to come from all walks of life, from all over Britain. We're entitled to our view, no matter what anyone else might have you believe.

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

I thought you'd know better by now
What UTTER rubbish,you are letting us vote,get off yer high horse,WE are deciding our choice of Government,not you,typical arrogant Little Englander.

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry View Post
You'd have to wonder, wouldn't you, where the sense is in engaging someone who was accused of bullying during his term of office and who is largely credited with / blamed on presiding over a financial disaster of gargantuan proportions to give financial advice (using unpublished data) regarding pensions in an attempt to advocate the retention of the union as is.

Seems bonkers to me.

Could it be that the Better Together campaign secretly want scotland to become independent?
Great post,odds are now 9/4 on Independence,it was 16/1 this time last year,the fear factor mob have lost the argument,their bullying a complete and utter failure,everything they do turn's tae poo.
Jimi is offline   Reply With Quote