View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 11:48   #1239
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
But I've not seen, or read, anything at all that makes me believe they will be better alone.
That's because there isn't any. The better together campaign should be the easiest job in politics as taking apart the SNPs plans could be done by a five year old but consistently they let them away with bluffing and trying to con the electorate with wildly optimistic plans.

And now Jonah Browns taken a break from charity funded luxury to get involved I can see more pain ahead for the no camp.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote