View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 11:43   #1238
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Please, all, can we let Scotland decide as they see fit and, if they wish to leave the UK, work out how to pay the bills as and when?
We are letting them decide as they see fit. Well the politicians are, everyone here had no say in the matter. And there's a lot of Scots on here that face a massive decision about their future, but it's a decision that affects us all in the end. The rest of us, most anyway, want them to continue as part of the Union. If I honestly thought that a Yes vote would be better for them then I'd quite happily accept their decision and wish them well in what they have chosen for themselves. But I've not seen, or read, anything at all that makes me believe they will be better alone. I'm not an idiot, and I'm certainly not a bully or full of bluff and bluster, but they're the accusations that are thrown our way just for having an opinion on something that's very important for all of the Union. This is not a political site, it's not aligned to either of the Yes or No campaigns, or indeed any other campaign as far as I'm aware. It's a forum covering a very wide range of topics, used by people that seem to come from all walks of life, from all over Britain. We're entitled to our view, no matter what anyone else might have you believe.

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
That poster isn't idiotic it's a fact and a very good point.

One that Salmond still can't actually provide a proper answer to. Just like everything else really.

Better together really is the ONLY sensible option.

The CB I does nothing for Scotland? Can you provide proof of this?
I thought you'd know better by now
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote