View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 00:15   #1234
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Services: VM
Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Erm, I think you'll find that Scottish Enterprise and Visit Scotland have quit the CBI on direct instructions from the SNP, whose prominent member John Swinney just happens to be the finance minister who sets those organisations' budgets.

Salmond and his crew have politicised the civil service and the supposedly arms-length quangos quite shamelessly during the past 7 years, and are pushing their agenda now harder than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Hahahaha.... you still 100% believe that YeSNP will win.

I don't see how the CBI are helping the Yes party when the article states they are backing the pro union....

Also ........
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-27101266
The CBi can always change its name tae The Confederation of English industry,it does nothing for Scotland anyway.

---------- Post added at 00:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The No campaign's poster campaign was launched this weekend. Labour is now (finally) taking the campaign seriously; the shadow cabinet is due to meet in Scotland and a certain G. Brown is making a keynote speech tomorrow.
Quite possibly the most idiotic poster I've ever come across,I'm sure we in Scotland will worry about our pensions,what say you Gordon Brown,eh?

Jimi is offline   Reply With Quote