View Single Post
Old 31-10-2008, 16:21   #10
saabmania2

Services: VIP Pack
saabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to saabmania2
Re: Woow, 20mb service really sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossdagley View Post
I was getting 17mbit on Bethere. I'm pretty confident I'll get 16mbit with Sky. Last night, I wasn't able to get 2Mb/sec even at 2am. Obvisouly I'm still on BBXL.

Right now, I'm getting <>1Mb/sec. It's a joke. Like others have said, I'd be better off paying for the 10Mbit service tier and saving myself a small fortune. But I've already chosen Sky for this, and SkyHD - no caps, and no phorm.
as i said i hope it works out for you, as you've already had adsl you have got a reasonable idea of what it will be like.
i have to say that 1-2mb on a 20mb service is complete pooh and you would be better off by the sounds of it on adsl
as and when phorm is released i'm with you there i will go somewhere else, i might even just go for a mobile broadband service
all the best with your new service and let us know how it goes
saabmania2 is offline   Reply With Quote